Orange Mob Same EXP As Yellow

Find any bug ? Report it !
Kordimn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Orange Mob Same EXP As Yellow

My Lvl 17 Armsman is at Tomb Raiders in Salisbury Plaines (loc=57604,29666). I noticed I got the same EXP for killing a Yellow as I did for killing an Orange. I can't think of a reason that would be correct.
After further testing, some Yellows give 63k EXP, while other Yellows give 76k EXP, and oranges also give 76k EXP same as some yellows. Killed multiple of each type, multiple Yellows giving 63k, multiple Yellows giving 76k, and multiple oranges giving 76k.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kordimn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Orange Mob Same EXP As Yellow

After more testing, the 76k vs 63k is whether or not they are close to the center of the Mob spawn/camp. Oranges also give same 63k total EXP as Yellows if killed further away from mob spawn spot/camp.
Kordimn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Also the "Commander" Orange is same 63k EXP as yellows
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kordimn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Asked in /advice, and sounds like this is intentional. Solo not allowed more EXP?
Kordimn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Sounds like this is already bring worked on, text from Shandril in #general discord:
"That is being adjusted. We had a bug where part of our adjustments affected only the XP for the mob but not the cap. So cap will be going up as well to match (PvE only)"
Shandril
Developer
Developer

This will be fixed on next reboot. We are working on increasing PvE XP rates and the associated fix didn't affect the cap!