ROG drops by class

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
stewbeedoo
Soldier
Soldier

ROG drops by class

I've been leveling my Ranger on Far Darriqs and 13 of 14 ROG drops are for other classes.

Previously the majority of ROGs were useful for my class. Did something change or is there something specific about this MOB?
stewbeedoo
Soldier
Soldier

Re: ROG drops by class

OK, so this issue is more of a problem than I thought. As a level 48 Ranger I have about 25 consecutive drops unusable by my class. I actually equipped some of the Leather armor drops because the stats were better than my blue reinforced armor.

Is there no bias in the drop logic to favor things that are actually useful to the players class?

I appreciate that the staff are very busy, but I have not seen much feedback to issues posted in this channel. I don't want to report these as bugs because they could be entirely consistent with the staffs vision for this server.

Cheers!
Marcus
Count
Count

stewbeedoo wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:03 am OK, so this issue is more of a problem than I thought. As a level 48 Ranger I have about 25 consecutive drops unusable by my class. I actually equipped some of the Leather armor drops because the stats were better than my blue reinforced armor.

Is there no bias in the drop logic to favor things that are actually useful to the players class?

I appreciate that the staff are very busy, but I have not seen much feedback to issues posted in this channel. I don't want to report these as bugs because they could be entirely consistent with the staffs vision for this server.

Cheers!
ROG lvl 1-49 drops are for your class. Loot tables specific to the mob can be for any class. No bug. See here where it explains the difference in loot items viewtopic.php?t=826.
stewbeedoo
Soldier
Soldier

Marcus wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:42 am
stewbeedoo wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:03 am OK, so this issue is more of a problem than I thought. As a level 48 Ranger I have about 25 consecutive drops unusable by my class. I actually equipped some of the Leather armor drops because the stats were better than my blue reinforced armor.

Cheers!
ROG lvl 1-49 drops are for your class. Loot tables specific to the mob can be for any class. No bug. See here where it explains the difference in loot items viewtopic.php?t=826.
Thank you for your reply. I am leveling solo but have not had a drop usable by my class in ~30 drops. My gear is blue/yellow but I am getting some very high utility scale armor, cloth armor, jewelry drops So although this may not be a bug, it certainly is not at all helpful in terms of progressing my toon. Anyway, I will continue to grind away. Cheers!