Pet attacking through wall (Hurb CK)

Find any bug ? Report it !
RowanBailee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Line of Sight/Pathing Issues

Pathing issues still going on. This was at Bled Spire today.
daoc_20221117_152045_000.jpg
daoc_20221117_152059_000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Runental
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Pet pathing 17.11.22

Shandril wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:37 pm Thanks for the post Rune! Was this through the front inner keep door?
Heyo Shandril.
The pets mostly pop inner keep from both postern (the 2nd floor ones) and the wall towards courtyard (with the window).
I try capture some video evidence asap.
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Thank you! There was an issue during EU Prime time when the Pathing was not turned on (whoops!) Actually turning on the system seemed to alleviate the issues.

Hopefully you're unable to get a video :D
Aenect
Esquire
Esquire

https://youtu.be/F-VSkPISLmM

Here is a video from today (post pathing update). Alb/Cabalist/Sapphire simulacrum. Dun Crimthain tower. My pet was not able to attack tower door. Also on main keep of crimthain, sending pet to attack just cancels out. I also had an issue when I was on the tower wall, my pet would not jump off the wall and attack. It just say your pet cannot reach. But it can, it just has to jump off and attack.

I was pressing "pet attack" qbind, which works fine for everything else I send it to attack. I noticed it worked on some tower doors but not others. I also attempted this with the pet on Defensive instead of Passive and it still didn't work correctly.

As a suggestion, the only way you could shut down the lurikeen eldritches assisting and pixel peeking was to throw a pet on them now and again. I understand that's big time cheese and happy the pathing is being worked on. But there should be a fix for Lurikeen pixel peeking. It is impossible from certain angles of the keep to see the 4-5 of them casting bolts and assisting. I will try to get a video to post, but when you see them getting 80 deathblows each in a single session of a few hrs, thats not just them being good, they are working different angles of the keep where you can't target them and so you can't counter it properly. That mixed in with the GTAoE height limitation, pet pathing change, they are pretty much unable to be countered without siege from way outside the keep.

Thanks,
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Thank you -- this issue should be resolved now.

Regarding the caster issue that is outside the scope of this topic.
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Closing this and removing the sticky since the issues have been resolved.