Some Bugs Some Nerfs should be done

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Izhe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Some Bugs Some Nerfs should be done

First of all i wanna talk about minstrels.

The flute mezz should get a second LOS check before it finishes to cast. when minstrel starts to flute mezz you and you go out of LOS you still get mezzed. enough said that should speak for itself.

Second i wanna Talk about bonedancers.

IMO the bonedancer pets shouldnt split at this custom setting of the server cause there is nearly nothign you can do about it.

3rd i wanna talk about bards.

Why do bards not have their mezz reduction shield. As main CC in groups you shouldnt be 50 seconds mezzed on a yellow aoe mezz. Pls give them their mezz dampen shield. Also why is there no second DD on bard. as i talked already about bonedancer you could atleast clear yourself 1 of the grey pets that are splitting on half of the group when you get your second DD on Bard and it is not that much overpowered to have that. Just give the Mezz dampen to all main cc´s Sorc (has it anyway) Bard and Pac Healer.
Last edited by Izhe on Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wellzy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Some Bugs Some Nerfs should be done

LOL, Bards need 0 help on this server.

The second LOS check on flute mezz I can get behind, though.
Kaj Kiko
Wanderer
Wanderer

Izhe wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:35 pm First of all i wanna talk about minstrels.

The flute mezz should get a second LOS check before it finishes to cast. when minstrel starts to flute mezz you and you go out of LOS you still get mezzed. enough said that should speak for itself.

Second i wanna Talk about bonedancers.

IMO the bonedancer pets shouldnt split at this custom setting of the server cause there is nearly nothign you can do about it.

3rd i wanna talk about bards.

Why do bards not have their mezz reduction shield. As main CC in groups you shouldnt be 50 seconds mezzed on a yellow aoe mezz. Pls give them their mezz dampen shield. Also why is there no second DD on bard. as i talked already about bonedancer you could atleast clear yourself 1 of the grey pets that are splitting on half of the group when you get your second DD on Bard and it is not that much overpowered to have that.

agree with everything... i dont understand why nerfing bard so bad... how tf am i supposed to play battle bard with 1 insta dd
Amurdora
Soldier
Soldier

The second check to spells is a weird thing to have removed. I should be able to react to a person I see casting a spell by breaking LOS for example. To ignore that second check opens up a lot of ways to abuse it.

For the BD pets, assist was put in and then removed from live. BD's were definitely much stronger with splitting pets. A BD basically becomes a theurg light like class however which, given Animists on Hib and Theurgs on Alb gives mid a pet class that can help control the battlefield. One thing to keep in mind is that on live when they had split there were 6 pets, not 4. I think not including the extra 2 pets makes assist balanced.

The mez reduction spell would be a valid point if it was also true that Healers got this ability. But they don't. The tradeoff was that Sorcs don't have an insta. This is one of those asymmetries that live got rid of that I feel was a mistake then and am glad Eden kept. Each of the primary CC's has it's strengths and weaknesses. I'd like to see root removed from the bard myself. Bards can peel, something healers and sorcs cannot do even with champ abilities. But that's a different conversation. CC reduction, even for themselves, on a bard or a healer would be a mistake in my opinion.