Caer Sursbrooke does not award RPs upon capture.

Find any bug ? Report it !
AbsoluteGaming
Wanderer
Wanderer

No credit for keep take in thid.

After taking the CK in thid, I did not get credit. I wasnt RR capped. Only level 22 at the time. Dead inside lord room. Only picture I have is this stating it was led by myself (calim) in taking.
submit.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frenchie
Wanderer
Wanderer

BG Keep take, no level

Took Claret CK, did not gain a level from it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rabarz
Warrior
Warrior

No credit for keep take

I was participating in a keep take at Glen. Was inside and killed some guards. I went outside and killed some that jumped. When the keep was taken I was right next to the wall on the outside and did not get credit. At other keeps you normally get credit when within the range of the keep but it did not work at Glen. You can see screenshot of the moment the keep was taken and my position at the time.

GlenCredit.PNG
Rabarz
Warrior
Warrior

Re: No credit for keep take

More information. This time in Blendrake I got no credit again but I was inside the keep. Having gotten multiple kills and hit guards as well. I got credit for the realm mission which was to attack Blendrake but not credit for the keep itself? You can see in logs I get 1500 for realm mission but nothing for the keep.

Is it necessary to hit the lord to get keep credit? Is this new?

KeepTake.PNG
Jens
Esquire
Esquire

Did you RvR in the FZ on another realm? There is a 12h? lockout for credit from keeps/towers if you make RP on another realm in the FZ

BUT there should be a message telling you that. at least ive gotten one last time it happend to me
Rabarz
Warrior
Warrior

No - haven't been on another realm.

I got credit in a tower later but I hit the lord there. I'm thinking it requires you or a group member to hit the lord but don't know for sure. This would be new as that wasn't the case a few days ago though.
Jens
Esquire
Esquire

Last keep i got points for i only hit the door a few times, killed some scouts on top and got the rewards being on the outsidewall. so you dont have to hit the lord (i was solo). Might be something else then
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Thanks for the in depth report Rabarz -- we'll investigate.
Soulayr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Caer Sursbrooke does not award RPs upon capture.

Hi!

Tonight we were retaking our keeps in Albion while I was participating on my RR 4L5 Cleric [Soulair] and was standing on the northern wall of the keep, awaiting the take.
It appears that if you are standing on the northern portion of the keep in Sursbrooke you are not rewarded with RPs or access to the chests inside of the inner keep.

Loc that I was standing on: loc=23941,41544,9022 dir=264 (also visible in the video)

Here is the chatlog I recorded before, during and shortly after the keep take:
*** Chat Log Opened: Fri Feb 24 09:04:06 2023

[09:04:06]
[09:04:19] @@[BattleGroup] Wakacab: "Watch for bomb and kill lord"
[09:04:36] Spaxx was just killed by Chazzreinhold in Mount Collory.
[09:04:36] Painin was just killed by Susamo in Yggdra Forest.
[09:04:48] You dance with the outpost piece!
[09:04:54] You target [Pesado].
[09:04:54] You examine Pesado. He is a member of the Reaver class in your realm.
[09:04:56] You examine the ironwood siege ram. It belongs to your realm.
[09:04:56] The ironwood siege ram is too far away!
[09:05:05] Chicagowhitesox was just killed by Imauwen in Forest Sauvage.
[09:05:28] @@[Party] Malkkie: "was susaheals and susaspeed earlier"
[09:05:32] The forces of Hibernia led by Kaisir have captured Blendrake Faste Outpost!
[09:05:39] XP Base: 689 (0.00% of cap)
XP Social Bonus: 34 (5%, 1 classes)
XP Frontier Bonus: 207 (30%)
Relic bonus: 46 (5%)
Loyalty bonus: 1,751 (179.5%)
You gain a total of 2,727 experience points.
[09:05:39] The forces of Albion led by Wakacab have captured Caer Sursbrooke!
[09:05:39] SNAFU has lost control of Caer Sursbrooke!
[09:05:39] Caer Sursbrooke is now level 1, it is on the way to level 10.
[09:05:54] The forces of Hibernia led by Imabadbard have captured Caer Wilton!

*** Chat Log Closed: Fri Feb 24 09:06:00 2023
Video 1: Waiting on the the loc mentioned above and showing the chat of not receiving RPs upon taking the keep. (Excuse the length, but I wanted to showcase the whole process)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewhElw ... el=Soulayr

Video2: Going back into the keep because I forgot to record, that the chests also are not available to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIQzzDZ ... el=Soulayr

Cheers,
Soul
Lynee
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Caer Sursbrooke does not award RPs upon capture.

Confirming this, was in the same group also didn't get taking rewards. It has been happening before but finally got documented, same is also the case for a hib keep (DDB I believe), I suspect it's because the distance to lord is too far when people are guarding the main gate in these large keeps.