AOE buffs should not overwrite pots

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Jens
Esquire
Esquire

AOE buffs should not overwrite pots

Happend to me in molvik a few times now.
You use your pots, want to get into action and you catch an AOE buff str/con. Now you have to cancel it and pot again.
I mean its not like it wasted much money but i hate my pots depleting at different times. so my pots all had 7 charges left and my str con 6 :(
Skorn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: AOE buffs should not overwrite pots

show proof or didnt happen is what I was told. I even submitted a bug report but they dont want to waste time on this.
But, I do agree it's super annoying to use pots and get overwrite by aoe buff spam. Guess best thing is stay away from crowd if you use pots.
Jens
Esquire
Esquire

Re: AOE buffs should not overwrite pots

Well you were specific about higher value. that i dont know about. Im using the pot with the blue buff and it gets overwritten by the yellow AOE buff. i assume the yellow has higher value but as soon as that group is gone the buff turns red, i have to canel it and repot that buff.

its just annoying to deal with. Would be amazing if they handled that like hastener and your chant speed. so as long as i got that yellow aoe buff my pot stays gray and it changes around once the yellow turns gray because of range?

dunno if that would make it better. Maybe something they might consider if its even possible since both are timed buffs