Midgard Needs Valkyrie

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Lindraskada
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Midgard Needs Valkyrie

i love valks, but not in this version, so no

although i think there is an argument for adding COTS to thanes to help with lack of pet spam, but thats a different argument.
shoke
Soldier
Soldier

Fin / Valar wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:59 am
shoke wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:00 pm How many times do you see pac and aug healers spam ae amnesia over trying to CC targets that will get broken anyways? Never happens...

Can't really say mid sucks in zergs when the main class (Healer) rarely uses one it's most powerful abilities (castable AE Amnesia).
You can't cast Amnesia if you are constantly interrupted. And in Keep Fights the range of Amnesia means nothing. That's what I'm saying: the main CC toon of Mid does not have any mean to avoid interruptions. This is a fact, nothing to debate on. The average number of interrupts from an Alb or Hib zerg is just overwhelming compared to a Mid one (Hib especially with shrooms...).
We will see soon after the release: the map again coloured all green with a few red spots. The same old story.
Then I really don't understand the parallel between valkyries and the need for more ranged interupts. Because your healers aren't standing on top of the enemy tanks, you are essentially getting interupted by shrooms and GTAE spells/bard, ment amnesia, etc.

Why would a valk be the solution to your problem? You jump at a conclusion (mid needs valkyries) but don't really explain the reasoning why they would solve the balance issue that you are perceiving.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

shoke wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:37 pm
Fin / Valar wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:59 am
shoke wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:00 pm How many times do you see pac and aug healers spam ae amnesia over trying to CC targets that will get broken anyways? Never happens...

Can't really say mid sucks in zergs when the main class (Healer) rarely uses one it's most powerful abilities (castable AE Amnesia).
You can't cast Amnesia if you are constantly interrupted. And in Keep Fights the range of Amnesia means nothing. That's what I'm saying: the main CC toon of Mid does not have any mean to avoid interruptions. This is a fact, nothing to debate on. The average number of interrupts from an Alb or Hib zerg is just overwhelming compared to a Mid one (Hib especially with shrooms...).
We will see soon after the release: the map again coloured all green with a few red spots. The same old story.
Then I really don't understand the parallel between valkyries and the need for more ranged interupts. Because your healers aren't standing on top of the enemy tanks, you are essentially getting interupted by shrooms and GTAE spells/bard, ment amnesia, etc.

Why would a valk be the solution to your problem? You jump at a conclusion (mid needs valkyries) but don't really explain the reasoning why they would solve the balance issue that you are perceiving.
I'm not sure about it too :D
I wasn't the one who asked for valkiryes, I just replied to one post here saying that Mid needs to be balanced in zerg fights. Then the discussion diverted to Amnesia and Healers not casting, while what I said before is exactly that the lack of Healers in zergs is the main disadvantage for Midgard.
Valkiryes are the answer? I don't think so, but anyway the unbalance between Alb and Hib versus Mid in zerg fights is quite historical and if nothing will change this status quo we will see an already-seen movie. That's all.
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå