Something wrong with albion players....

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Albion.
Chuluckhan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Something wrong with albion players....

im playing midgard for 3 weeks now i think 2 or 3 ?

its my 2nd day on alb leveling an cabalist cause i like it from classic

i can 100% say that the playerbase is almost toxic atleast what i ahve expieirenced in the 2 days..

12 people in bg .. all 2man 3man groups..... ask for merging you get 0 answers ... yxou have 3 man and an tic stand in the group for 5 minuts while pulling and asking for invite ...nothing..... as both quests are done lead simply runs back to apk ....

i mean what unsocial playstyle is that? in the 3 weeks midgard i havent seen that happening 1 time ..completly diffrent every 20 minhs or so people say how many men the have in group and if someone is lfg or some group wonna merge.... and i now have nearly 6 fully leveled chars there

just asking wtf is wrong with this guys....

and to everyone pissed by that type of social competence ....its not the game just try another realm i dont think hib can be worse only have 1 50there ...pet druid cause thats the only class that interested me ...but havent noticed such thinks happening there
remoteplayer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Something wrong with albion players....

weird that you say Midgard is good at this vs the Albs. I played Hib as main then switched to Midgard for a change of view. Joined BGs and finally got a group (as you say you had issues, and I couldn't get a group either) ... After I joined the group, they saw I am level 20 and I assume they thought I wanted all the quests... they removed me before I said anything. Rude behavior from mids. I stopped playing and haven't returned to mid.

I suggest that 75% of the players are decent individuals but we both just happened upon some real idiots. I still am reluctant to try and join a BG on mid and get into a group.
valm4098
Wanderer
Wanderer

I think most players barely even read chat. I blame Discord for that, it has taken away reading from most MMO players :(

Been in many BGs where people absolutely ignore the BG lead's spam (Don't use bleed styles - 5 people use it; Dont kill tower lord - stop DPS at 20%, lord dies, etc.).

And this is in an MMO where player base is an ageing one (Av age > 35 or even 40) - I dread new MMOs. Think noone will or can read and it will be non-stop discord chatter.

Discord also ensures you never enjoy the in-game sounds, :P
Strategerize
Wanderer
Wanderer

I've noticed that in BG's there is less chatting. I try to be the change I want to see and will respond even if my group is full and to let the region know what enemies are about and if there is any keep takes or defends going on. There are others who do this as well, its just not the majority of players. A lot of introverts in this game.