Realms imbalance

Discuss about RvR
9avbbbu
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Realms imbalance

Greenangel wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:57 pm
9avbbbu wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:19 pm
perseus7777 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:01 pm I play from 8am ish Central time to midnight every day. From 8am to 4pm ish it's 100% dominated by Hibs. To the point we gave up on recapping anything so they will not have anything to do (in alb anyway) and hopefully get bored and reroll a under pop realm. Since when did you see all 3 realms red at once. I have not since playing here but it's a regular occurrence these days for hib to turn all 3 green. You dont accomplish that with underpop.

I agree, it's not much fun constantly getting rolled by superior numbers :( I just rolled a stealther and stopped playing visi's unless KOTH.
alb here.. lord help you if you dont have a regular KOTH team or not ready to discord every match. i havent gotten to rvr or quest in NF once since this boycott thing began 3 days ago. it's like the whole game is KOTH now. i just wish people would acknowledge that to some degree it is hurting some Albion players as well. there is literally nothing to do now if you don't have regular RVR buds and relied on PUGs in the past, and you can't go do castle supplies or deserters or writs because every gate and dock and quest mob is camped by mid or hib. i've been stuck in Catt for days. not all of us have deep roots that go back to Phoenix and a whole team of DAOC friends. not all of us are social butterflies. i like grouping just as much as the next guy, but having zero solo options just sucks for me. it may be my fault i can't get a group, but it's not my fault Albion's frontier is so messed up either, and yet i also have to pay for it while the typical all-stars stack RPs sky high duking it out in EV without care and /broadcasting how fun it is. squidward looking out of his window dot jpeg.

I dont know there has been Albion Bg in Ev haveing lots fun fights vs mids and hibs where hibs cant abuse defending keeps with mushrooms quick cast stun nucks from walls and banishess nucking you through walls.
Keeps and relics are pointless in the game and hibneria BG leader tactics taken all keeps early morning EU time when no one online is boreing people. You come on Eu primetime to reatake and same HIb leader chases the the fires and hits you in rear or the side with bg twice your size. Or they just sit camping the keep. Now fighting hibs open field in EV has been a blast it takes all the inbalnace and advantages of hibernia away and gives the other realms more fun fights even if there still outnumberd by hibneria. Its there own fault if people choose go koth or fght in EV this is a creation of Hibernia leader and the realm inbalance of clases. People won't like me posting the truth but it is what it is. If you can't tell my name is from me playing Hibernia alot in the past on severel servers. And if you played the game since 2001 you should know by now the problems with game balance.
you missed the point of my post. i recognize it's fun for you and people who are able to do this. not everyone is though, and it really sucks for solo players because alb has completely lost their frontier. no questing, deserters, etc. again, i realize you are having fun in EV, just sharing another perspective that may be different than yours.
Kheriel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Greenangel wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:21 am Bainshee cone nucks killing people behind walls in towers and keeps and people are constantly bug abuseing with this class in towers keeps i dont see any bans .
Because this is not cone at all, and this is not bug abusing, as bainshee player i will give you the little secret, it's called AE cast, the same as any AE from any other caster from any other realm, the big difference is the AE bolt, since it as more range, if one of ur mate is targeted and in sight, the AE bolt will hit EVERYONE in the AE range, bottom, front, top, behind, left or right, aaaaand that is why, if i shoot someone on tope of a tower with an AE bolt, i'm able to hit everyone around him, even someone in the lord room ... tadaaaaa
Janclode - Morbraz
Esquire
Esquire

je l'ai déjà signalé plusieurs fois ....
j'arrête souvent tôt car impossible de jouer ...
dans les années 2002 , Albion fut surpuissant et le modérateurs avaient réduits les classes ( speed , mezz , rout , les distances de heal , de procs ect ect )
mais je crois que les modérateurs de Eden sont des joueurs Hibs ?